Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dream I had

An amazing moment in front of thousands of people in the biggest stadium in the world . The crowd goes wild . All shouting in one voice Ahmad Ahmad Ahmad ! . It was Monday morning 01/20/2014 . It was my first time to playing . My teammates were around me and cheering me up . I was scared , nervous , and terrified . It was my time to play soccer . The referee started the game it's my time to shine pass pass pass ! the ball came to me in front of the goal . Boom! I shoot i score . This means a lot to me I have always wanted to score in big game . Here I did it . Knock knock I heard a whisper Ahmad Ahmad wake up it's time for school . This was only just a dream . It was always my dream to play soccer with a big and famous team .

No comments:

Post a Comment